Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist combines creative communication skills and technical savvy to implement and manage online marketing efforts and assist with the agency’s social media and search marketing campaigns. This is a key position on the digital team, tracking projects and implementing quality control measures to ensure deadlines are met in an ever-changing environment. The Digital Marketing Specialist integrates workflow and processes for digital projects such as emails, digital ads and website edits. The ideal candidate will take the lead in maintaining social media marketing plans to grow all platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. – suggesting creative ways to promote brands and attract customers/clients. Ultimately, this position will increase customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Maintain command of every aspect of the digital team’s workflow and production processes in order to ensure work is organized and flowing, often under pressure and on tight deadlines.
- Curate and manage published content (images, video and written) for email marketing, social posts and websites.
- Utilize research tools (Google Analytics, marketing analytics software) to produce trend reports and understand the digital consumer.
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing and updating schedules where necessary to optimize visits.
- Measure social media traffic and metrics, monitor SEO and paid search advertising performance, executing A/B tests to improve campaign performance.
- Assist in defining important online marketing KPIs and collaborate with digital marketing team members to craft successful campaigns.
- Monitor and troubleshoot email deliverability while managing and optimizing email templates to improve email process and efficiency.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure consistent, accurate, concise content and communication.
- Exhibit dedication and passion for career by seeking digital education opportunities and expressing a keen interest in always learning.
The Digital Marketing Specialist reports to the Director of Integrated Channel Delivery.
Education and Training
Requires a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Advertising, Marketing, Strategic Communications, New Media or other relevant field.
One to three years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within an agency environment.
Skills, Key Competencies and Qualifications
- Proficient knowledge of digital marketing standards and concepts.
- Proven work experience analyzing and reporting, using Google Analytics.
- Expertise with the business applications of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media platforms.
- Keen understanding of how social media plays into an overall marketing strategy.
- Eagerness to stay abreast of the latest social media and search marketing best practices and technologies.
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding work ethic, character, integrity and professionalism.
Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet tight deadlines. Please send letter and resume, email@example.com