Digital Media Planner/Buyer
The digital media planner/buyer is an important position on the media services team and provides invaluable services to the agency as a whole. The digital media planner/buyer combines creative thinking and strong project management, while maintaining a keen focus on quality, to heighten consumer engagement across all target markets. This position is responsible for providing strategic planning support across all media channels while exhibiting a firm understanding of branding principles and ROI-driving tactics. The digital media planner/buyer exhibits a proven ability to plan, execute and analyze digital and traditional campaigns across display, mobile, rich media and video.
- Develop media strategies, emphasizing brand-building and revenue-generating objectives for all accounts.
- Lead campaign planning and management efforts designed to maximize client budgets.
- Manage budgeting and forecasting, campaign optimization and reporting.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external vendors and internal agency counterparts.
- Inform internal team members, as well as clients, about opportunities, challenges and marketplace/technology developments.
- Become an expert user for various media technology platforms, e.g., Strata and DoubleClick.
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance regarding media best practices as an interactive media expert for clients, team and agency.
- Develop structured performance reporting systems with a strong focus on automation and efficiency.
- Evaluate workflow processes with an eye for process improvement and efficiency.
- Generate and/or supervise the production of client reports, including detailed monthly digital analytics.
- Develop and present media plans and competitive research results in client and new business presentations.
Minimum four years’ media planning experience with more than two years’ digital experience required. Must have experience with branding and direct response campaigns, including negotiation, implementation and evaluation. Must have strong knowledge of Google Analytics and ability to manage client communication and projects with little supervision.
If you’re a team player with a positive and enthusiastic outlook regarding the work we do, and you have an all-in attitude for solving instead of whining, we’d like to hear from you.
Please send letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org