Some agencies work you to the bone. Then, when it’s time for a sweep of
layoffs, they don’t blink when the sweep includes you. We’re not that. We
weather storms. We’ve thrived through recessions.
We are a place where you’ll have fun working on a large variety of projects
helping to create breakthrough work.
Here, you’ll partner with creative teams and prove that flawless execution is
just as important as the big idea. You’ll be part of our production team and
report to one of our Group Creative Directors.
Degree in design, and minimum two years’ work experience in commercial or
- Proven experience in a production-related position
- Advanced knowledge of full Adobe suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Also Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Ability to analyze files built by other designers and complete project (verify accuracy, conduct pre-publishing checks, and upload files to vendors)
- Ability to develop production schedules
- Work with vendors to get cost estimates on all printed creative
- Support the creative and digital teams on pre-production work
- Strong digital background is a plus
Interested? Apply with your work link, a letter and resume to
Trozzolo is an ad agency, marketing communications and consultancy firm
that takes pride in its talent, strategic thinking and award-winning creative.
Headquartered in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, we’ve been named Best
Small Advertising Agency by Ingram’s since it began awarding the category.
We’ve also been nominated one of the coolest office spaces in Kansas City
by the Kansas City Business Journal. Working with the best is how we build
our team. Our clients are many and we like that because it makes us, and
our jobs, more stable. Our culture is rooted in relationships and teamwork.
We’re equal parts collaboration, fun, family and growth.