We build our team into the best by working with the best. That takes much more than raw skills. At Trozzolo, collaboration is key. Developers, designers, strategists and account managers work together to envision and build out flexible, transformative online experiences.
We build customer-focused websites, microsites and landing pages. Our customers demand a fast-loading, positive experience across devices and browsers, so we demand skilled developers who know how to push technology to achieve great results. We work in an industry that demands the ability to not only create, but to collaborate.
- Five to seven years’ experience developing websites, with strong programming capabilities.
- Experience working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work full-time, on-site in downtown Kansas City, Missouri.
- Ability to share ideas and challenges with technical and nontechnical audiences alike.
- Knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development challenges and capabilities.
- Experience implementing website tracking codes.
- Experience building responsive design-based websites.
- Experience with ADA compliance digital requirements.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager capabilities and implementation strategies.
- A range of development platform/coding language experience.
- Working knowledge and development experience with PHP-based content management systems.
- Experience with third-party API integration including, social media, maps and weather.
- Fierce kickball skills and creative Halloween costume ingenuity.
Trozzolo is an ad agency, marketing communications and consultancy firm that takes pride in its talent, strategic thinking and award-winning results. Working with the best is how we build our team. Our clients are many and we like that because it makes us and our jobs more stable. In 28 years we’ve never experienced a down year. Our culture is rooted in relationships and teamwork. We’re equal parts collaboration, fun, family and growth.
Apply with a letter and resume to email@example.com.