Trozzolo Communications Group, Kansas City’s leading marketing communications agency, is on a winning streak. The agency has seen significant growth in its client roster at the beginning of 2018.
“Our team works extremely hard, both for existing clients and on new business ventures, and it’s a great feeling to kick off 2018 on a high note,” said Angelo Trozzolo, president and CEO of Trozzolo. “Our unique approach to solving business challenges, coupled with integrated service offerings across all marketing disciplines, is really resonating with organizations.”
Recent client additions include best-in-class organizations across all industries, including in Trozzolo’s Prairie Dog healthcare vertical and Proventus Consulting legal vertical. New clients include:
- Halls Kansas City, legendary local brand and flagship department store.
- The Henry W. Bloch School of Management at UMKC, Kansas City’s leading business management school.
- Enterprise Bank & Trust, offering comprehensive financial services in the Kansas City, St. Louis and Phoenix metropolitan areas.
- McDonald’s Great Plains Co-Op and McDonald’s Greater Tennessee Valley Owners Association, two regional McDonald’s owner co-ops, bringing Trozzolo’s support to 475 individual restaurants in the Kansas City, Nebraska and Tennessee areas.
- Lee Health, the largest healthcare system in southwest Florida, with more than 100 locations.
- MultiCare Health System, a seven-hospital healthcare system based in Tacoma, Washington.
- H.E. Williams, Inc., commercial lighting manufacturer based in Carthage, Missouri.
- Myers and Stauffer, an accounting firm with 35 years experience working with state Medicaid agencies.
- The National Marine Manufacturers Association, a leading trade association that serves the recreational boating industry.
- Woodside Village, a new Westwood, Kansas, town center comprising the Woodside Health & Tennis Club, luxury apartments, retail shops and public space.
“Finding the right agency partner is a critical step toward differentiating our brand in a very crowded industry,” said Karen Loiterstein, senior vice president of marketing at Enterprise Bank & Trust. “Trozzolo's capabilities make them uniquely equipped to bring innovative, integrated solutions to what we’re trying to achieve. I am confident in Trozzolo’s abilities to expand our presence in our target markets.”